Lavenderstrawbry

Friday, December 02, 2005

Blogging

It's funny, I have blogged so little that I don't think anyone actually reads my blog anymore. This dismayed me at first, but now I can write whatever I want and it won't matter. Not that I was particularily censoring before, but somehow this feels freely. Sometimes I worry about writing something that seems stupid or unimportant, but no more.....wa hahaha!

Today is a good day. There is not anything really extraordinarily interesting or entertaining going on but nevertheless it is a good day. I have been very ill since last wednesday, and for four of those days I couldn't really eat anything. Yesterday I was able to eat food other than saltine crackers and I think that's just fabulous. If you must know I had chicken skewers and chicken wings with a sweet chili sauce. I pretty much ate protien which makes sense after not eating anything substantial for so long.

Anyhow my break is over, and I am sure there is some crazy customer who is just dying to yell at a banker. It is after all the beginning of the month.

1 Comments:

At 12:55 AM, Blogger a.lost.boy said...

read it with in 24hrs I win the solid gold QP doll

 

Post a Comment

<< Home