Lavenderstrawbry

Thursday, December 29, 2005

Driving in the Rain

Rain falls lightly onto my windshield as I drive. A road winds and twists in front of me through two montains that peak just at the top of my view. In thier space clouds are dark and daunting. It's haunting really. Beautiful yet haunting. It seems alluring with its almost melancholy beauty, I can't help but feel its emotion. It's funny how sometimes the world reflects how you feel inside with air around you. In my review mirror I see that the clouds are darker behind me. I imagine in a few more turns of the road a single sun ray will escape the clouds. But, I don't dare hope for a rainbow.

Tears fill my eyes. Reunions are always bittersweet like that. There is so much excitement before you go. You have so much fun while you are there and are completely overjoyed to be there. Then it's time to go, and you are sad to leave.

2 Comments:

At 11:22 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

I miss you so incredibly much! You were such a positive influence on my life, a calming presence. :D

We should do lunch!

 
At 5:03 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

monkeys monkeys monunkeies. monkey's smell like cheese
so let me pet one if u please
No u say, u r such a tease

sorry too much sugar, love ya miss ya

 

Post a Comment

<< Home