Lavenderstrawbry

Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Patriarchial Blessing

Yes. I am 25 and I just got mine, don't forget I am a convert.

Aside from getting baptized and recieving the holy ghost it was the greatest spiritual event I have ever experienced. For those of you who have yours, if this makes any sense to you, I see the world and my part in it much clearer now. It's like getting glasses for the first time. okay, so yes, I where contacts now, but I started out with glasses. And that first time I could see the world with clearly tuned vision was amazing. It's not that I didn't see before, but now it's with a much greater accuracy and definition. Also geting my patriarchial blessing affirmed so much of what I have known my entire life, but having the lord reaffirm through the blessing moved my soul in a way I cannot adaquately explain. It also gave me insight into my future about something of great importance that has been weighing heavily on me since I first became aware of it. I had great anxiety about this matter, and since I was seven I have wondered. I walked out Patriarch Johnsons door and onto the street with crisp outlline of the future if I am obidient. I am no longer afraid of things that have been, I am only hopeful for a bright future as one of the lords humble servants.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home